Home About us Contact Staff Sign-in
How to file for Victim Compensation?
CAJ Home Page
Citizens Crime Watch
Crimes Against Elderly
Crimes Against Persons
Crimes Against Women
Crimes Involving Businesses
Crimes Involving Children
Crime Prevention Brochures
News and Articles
Video List
TV Shows (Air Dates)
Visitors to Dade County
Versión en Español
CAJ Upcoming Events
Events will be posted here.





A Victims' Compensation Claim Form must be completed and mailed to:

The Bureau of Victims' Compensation
Office of the Attorney General
The Capitol PL-01
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1050

To receive an application, please click here or call 1-800-226-6667 or (904)414-3300.

Source: Originally developed by the Florida Attorney General

Our Location:
University Park Campus MARC 330                11200 SW 8th Street Miami, FL 33199

Tel: (305)348-5952      Fax:(305)348-4700

One of CAJ's Programs:

© Copyright 2004 - Center for the Administration of Justice - All rights reserved.